From time to time I get asked if I can help identify a former friend. The link you have followed is such a request. If you are that person, or can provide any information about them, then I will be pleased to forward a message.
- Ann Parker who lived in the village in the 1960s sought by Sue (Oct 11)
- Keith Jenkins sought by John Stowell who lived in Bagshot during the late 50's & early 60's Jan10
- Dean Dryden sought by former pen-pal Rick Douglas. iix8
- Martin Treadwell, youngest son of Ken and Win Treadwell, lived on College Ride in the 1960's and went to Bagshot Primary School. He commented that my page about the heath was a 'trip down memory lane'. Martin would like to hear from anyone who remembers him. 7/08
- Dick Camille 324.0306
- Delia Parker of Higgs Lane 646.0306
- Brian Mattingly is sought by Brandon from Brooklyn, New York, who writes "I'm looking for an old friend from Bagshot, a man I knew in the late seventies. His name was Brian Mattingly, he called himself the Bagshot Bigshot, and, as I remember him, he would be had to have been hard to miss about town. He was my camp counselor at Camp Rosemont in Pennsylvainia and wrote some of the best and funniest songs this former 10 year old had ever heard." 7011.0701 Amanda says he was her teacher at Connaught County Junior School in 1994/5 but thinks he left about 2000, and did not live in Bagshot. 513.407 Norman Elkins has resolved this for us "For the person in the USA who is trying to contact Brian Mattingly. He is the singer with Timeshare Showband." 673.907 From Russell Edmonds "Brian 'Mr' Mattingley was the best and most memorable teacher at Connaught Middle School in the 1980s. Fact." 6136.1207 I am told that Brian is on Facebook.
- Ken Galloway (also Seltones band) sought by follow band member Ken Wells 231.207 also by Barry Williams [Aug 16]
- Steve is looking for anyone who new the Holmes Family who ran the Motor Home in Bagshot in the early 1900's perhaps 1910 to around 1945 [Jun11]
- Douglas : Desmond Logan asks "Does anyone remember Bagshot railway station in the 1960's I'm trying to trace a family member. The station master was Malcome Douglas and he had a wife called Jessie and a daughter, he was also station master at Ascot and Camberley. Any information would greatly appreciated. I also believe that he way have moved back to Scotland to be station master at Dingwall but I'm not sure." [Feb 16]
Advert is here
Back to the People Page
This page is part of the Bagshot village web site.